Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Post 292


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday’s actually 2420; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1479 steps (and I’m certain I’ll have passed 1.5 grand before the night’s out XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Raising Them Right’. Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!

  • When Carol leaves I return happily online for awhile, then @ 5:25pm use the loo once more for two tinkles then sit in the garage awaiting Cathy’s and her mum’s arrival!
  • Turns out Cathy’s mum’s called Barb; last night, she was our driver!
  • At 4:44pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:19. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Turns out all the undercover parking below the cinemas has become valet parking! Barb rolled down her window and called out “Excuse me!” the valet walked over, I held up my disability parking sticker and asked the suited man, “Sir, in the past with my disability parking sticker we could park here, but now all the disabled parking spots have become your valet parking spots! Where can we park then?” The guy was like, well it’s not busy tonight, how about you park in one of our spots and I’ll tell everyone to leave you alone. After getting his verbal promise that we’d not return tonight and find our car towed away, Barb parked there then we all walked upstairs into the piazza for dinner! Thanks to Cathy who linked arms with me to walk together~
  • Lucky Cathy saw Sushi Edo behind us! The place wasn’t busy and we found a seat right @ the entrance~
  • There was mild panic for me when I couldn’t find my mobile; had I left it on the tabletop and had someone swiped it while I wasn’t looking?? O_o Cathy asked Barb to please check the car and lent me her mobile to ring PIG mum; when she answered I immediately squeaked “PIG mum help; I’ve misplaced my phone!” At exactly the same time, “You left your mobile @ home” Oh, phew. XD
  • For dinner, I ordered one small bowl of rice and some chicken katsu that came with yummy sauce; Cathy and Barb also ordered rice, plus one plate of sushi and a deep fried tofu! When our meals arrived; we shared some chicken and tofu around; we also shared a popper of milk tea and ordered a can of lychee tea, which we didn’t end up drinking and Cathy said I could drink over the movie.
  • After using the loo myself once, we entered the cinemas. Dunno why the entire middle of the ground level doesn’t have any seats? I was rather dreading having to hike upstairs, but then Barb/Cath saw some seats to the side and we just squeezed in there, sweet~
  • Great movie! Think I’ll haveta pause the Lumosity brain game playing for PIG mum to catchup on my special blog posts! I’m still checking my Ten Years 2 post, have nearly finished my Crazy Rich Asians review and now I’ll haveta write one for Mary, Queen Of Scots, too!
  • Movie over, I use the loo once more then we head back to Cathy’s car. Barb gets behind the wheel then announces, “I’m hungry. Where are we going next?” I cheer “Maccas for soft serves!” And that’s where we go! After pulling up to the order station, Barb goes, “Oh, two or three ice creams, please,” but then the guy goes, “Sorry, our ice cream machine isn’t working tonight.” I’m like WTF (inside silently, of course!) and Barb decides since we can’t end the night without ice cream, she tootles us off to the Maccas @ Sunnybank Plaza instead! Thankfully their machine’s working. XD Only by then, neither Barb nor Cathy want one and only I munch one! But can you believe it: they’re SEVENTY cents now! I suppose I didn’t want PIG mum to found out I’d had an ice cream coz I wolfed it all down and was finished by the time Barb turned down into McCullough rd.; Cath mentioned she’d never seen anyone eat that fast before! XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total then hit the sack.’Twas like 10pm already and PIG mum originally said leave ice cream till toms but I BEGGED her for ice cream tonight and she relented! Score, I’ve never enjoyed ice cream TWICE in one day before, I don’t think!:D
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:25am, and after one pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes until 6:35am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 6:12on, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:12. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:07 and the other 7:35!
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad bye when he went off … somewhere. XD

More snoring from the teddies and I; PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs being my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo; before Kim arrives, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Kim actually arrives five minutes early, but @ PIG mum’s prompting she sticks her head into my room and says good morning before leaving me for fifteen more minutes.
  • When she comes back, we get me kitted, then I head over to brush teeth. Ela enjoys a break~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself out to the gobbling table, Him push me over. rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting
  • Breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and the largest mug of water we’ve got. Thanks to Kim who turned Sunrise for my viewing pleasure while I munched breakfast~
  • Come 9pm, Kim tootled me off to GCCW! I used the loo for one tinkle on arrival~
  • Fourteen people attended today; I had fun showing SuperMi to everyone!
  • Morning tea was fancy: two lamingtons with strawberry jam inside and one Tim Tam!
  • Next time, must remember to ask Aunty Erica would she be free for lunch together @ 12:30pm and not midday; @   11:52am she Facebook messaged me and lemme know they’d arrived then when Kim was driving me to Ho Lin Wah we got stuck in traffic and didn’t arrive till like 12:35!
  • Luckily Aunty Erica had pre-ordered for me and my meal was waiting on arrival. The A meal was yucky, some black bean thing; instead I enjoyed the B meal, Vietnamese pork chop with rice. I also ate two spring rolls; Aunty Erica had ordered a plate (four) so one each but Ela suddenly said she was full and didn’t want hers! I offered some of my lunch in return but she said no thanks.
  • After they left, I was waiting for Kim to return only who should appear but PIG mum! She ordered herself some red bean drink and kept me company till Kim arrived and drove me home.
  • Back inside, a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thankls to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both legs and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not lettinghim push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. Kim cleans the bathroom then sits to very gently and very sporadically massage Ela for about twenty minutes before leaving. She’s back toms 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.
  • Fingers crossed dad will take us out for dinner tonight! Although there’s not much hope, coz I can hear the stove going …
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’m only seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo.
  • Then Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: