Saturday, January 12, 2019

Saturday Post 279

Good afternoon! Today I have been hard at work plodding 1250 steps.  Enjoyed my second consecutive awesome sleep last night (slept till 7:50am before PIG mum came prodding me up); amazingly, she helped me get kitted this morning! Today the parents took me to catch trams; such fun! We also window shopped at some arcade where dearest dad bought himself a tee; lunch was unfortunately paltry: we ate at some tiny food court. Dad only ever buys two meals between three people, meaning I seriously get piss little. *sigh* That’s prolly the one major disappointment of my trip: how little I’m getting to eat. *sigh* but never mind, afterwards we went to the state library; it’s very fancy! The most amazing thing was that we bumped into Annie and her friend! Well, she approached and said hi;I was like wait I can’t see you; we’re both wearing sunnies. Once we’d both taken them off, I immediately recognised her! I laughed and said I’m not meeting you until toms! Today we actually went and found the Lindt cafe; while there’s several steps leading into the main area if you turn left immediately after you enter there’s like three tables with comfy sofa seats! I toldannie that’s hopefully where I’d meet her toms. Dunno about the rest of the day, but hope it’s awesome! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em.^^
P.S. Apologies for any random errors; I’m using PIG mums iPad and the autocorrect function keeps trying to butt in! XD
P.P.S. Would dearly love dinner out with the parents tonight but considering PIG mums still afternoon napping amity’s nearly 7:15pm, I doubt it’ll happen ... *sigh* oh well, better luck toms!
P.P.P.S. TWFT topics “don’t meddle I other people’s business.”

No comments: