Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Post 292c

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1683 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now fourteen. Anyways, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving to do sth.
  • One more hourlong snore and pot :P trip for me before PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • And thus begins a stressful day for me. *sigh* Firstly, PIG mum won’t lemme sit, instead gleefully keeping me upright and gleefully forcing poor Ela to do countless things with regard to breakfast. When I’m finally allowed to sit and munch my two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • I’ve just plopped online, ready to watch the morning news, when PIG mum gleefully FORCES L me to walk over to the sofa and watch the news from the television. At least she passes me pen and paper! Seven’s news was read out by Sally Bowrie; all the interesting surnames I saw: Hitchcock, Sheeran (heard), Hepburn, Sala, Woiwood, Templeton, Leeming, Irving, Wass, Kercher (heard), Tamra (heard, first name), Tsitsipas and Nadal. One Aussie dollar equals 88USc and Matt Carmichael read out the sport. Australia Day forecast: 23-32 toms.
  • The news finished, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG  mum summons me over to the gobbling :P table, you’d think it’d be for lunch, right? No! instead, I have a morning tea after midday and must let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear. Even worse, she didn’t believe me when I explained that since Ethan had dumbed down the task for me, I didn’t haveta raise the cup up; instead, she gleefully tipped the lil pear chunks out onto the plate and had poor Ela chase around for them. *sigh* Seriously, you think she’s unaware I’m fully cognizant of how Ela’s meant to act the way she gleefully gives out order after order! Of course I know how Ela’s supposed to act but alas, the message gets lost going from the brain to her. *sigh*
  • Before lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Yay, PIG mum’s cooked oven baked fish (two each) for lunch; she’s even added a teensy bit of tartare sauce and mashed it up for me, just how I like it! Since she was too absorbed with watching the tennis, she didn’t eat lunch with me, instead choosing to sit on the sofa and watch the tennis. Like I cared, that just meant I got to read over lunch. XD
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of sesame-tasting Chinese tea, after which I turned on the alarm then climbed into the car. PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listened to 97.3FM all day too and Era helped Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Who should we see @ Ray’s but dearest dad! He’d come to trade card with PIG mum, see.
  • So after I used the loo once, I lay down for some acupuncture and massage from Ray. PIG mum was in her element, obviously; she yapped unceasingly @ Ray, who was kind enough to always reply and keep a conversation flowing.
  • Afterwards, I used the loo for one more tinkle and PIG mum tootled us home. I was ready to return online but no, first I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the kitchen to pour myself one full mug of water, which I drained immediately, rather than the dangerous prospect of carrying the full cup over to the computer, spilling some then slipping.
  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear; thanks also to Kim for one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey. Happiness was getting to read for one hour. As for Kim, after she’d cleaned the bathroom she sat and very gently and very sporadically massage Ela for just over one hour, while watching YouTube clips, which she got so absorbed in she stopped massaging Ela! I dealt with that by twitching Ela everytime I finished a paragraph and she’d resume the massage. XD
  • Sadly, Ten didn’t have any reception for me to watch the sports report; instead @ 5:55pm I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: it’s Australia Day! Dunno if Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm coz she hasn’t answered my text asking, but if she isn’t and the parents don’t tae me out, I’ll stay in – hopefully bbl!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: