Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Post 292c


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1660. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Apart from seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo, don’t think I’ve got anything else happening …
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll drink a white tea sith two sugars; she hasn’t this week yet! Originally she said she’d lemme have a white tea with one teaspoonful of honey once a week, but for some reason she’s suddenly taken that back? Never mind, if she won’t I know I’ll get three big mugs from Besta come Saturday … but wait; it’s Australia Day this Saturday, so maybe not … *sigh* Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: