Thursday, November 3, 2022

Friday Post 438

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2877 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Meaning Of Suffering'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'S.H.A.P.E (1)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God Redeems Our Pain' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-seven. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 12:05am; she called again and I asked Erf, "Do you want me to use the pot :P again?" No, she replied, but I've kicked the blanket off and I'm freeing. Erf slid back under the blanket and I happily fell back asleep.
  • When dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and pulls the bathroom door shut, around 6:20am I wake for another pot :P trip, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first morning pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad again very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed (tries to drink Pearl's six pearls XD) and leaves for his hard day's work, POearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival.

  • When PIG mum lets Peggy inside, Peggy bids both Mr. Pearl (he's VERY impressed about being elevated to Mr.! XD) and me good and says fifteen more minutes? Pearl nods @ her and she wisely removes herself; indeed, she counts properly this week and doesn't come back too early! XD

  • After Peggy comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who's squirted me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and head out to the gobbling :P table. While heading out there, Peggy tells me that she had honey toast for breakfast.

  • For my breakfast, I have Sultana Bran! Dunno when with parent got it? I also pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt and then tootles me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and shopping, parking underground even though the weather's sunny today.

  • She grabs a trolley for up, we catch the huge elevator (it fits seventy people!) onto the centre floor and start with buying groceries @ Woolies before shopping for pears @ the Mega Discount Fruit Market.

  • I take a seat outside Woolies @ some table and keep playing Jewel Hereos while Peggy does some additional shopping.

  • When it's time to leave, we catch the lift back down to the carpark, Peggy kindly helps me with my seatbelt again and then she tootles me home.

  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, Peggy immediately made me one delicious mug of white tea with two sugars and then for lunch she made me a buttered tuna toastie with TWO slices of cheese! That was cut into two rectangles. While I happily munched, she cleaned the bathroom.

  • I signed her off with my thanks and byes but @ 1:02pm she suddenly rang me! "Peggy,"I answered, laughing, "You silly duffer, did you leave sth in the house?" But she screeched back, "My car won't start!" Oh, dear. I said I'd come open the door for her immediately. She said don't worry I'll wait here for my husband but I said don't be silly I'm coming now. When I opened the door she wasn't there? "Peggy, where have you gone?" I asked her, confused. Then I heard her say, "Okay, thanks, bye!" And she appeared, saying she'd rung CODA and told them she was gonna be late for her next shift. Back inside I told her make yourself a drink; you can keep me company while I finish my toastie. Suddenly her mobile rings: Mr. Matthew/Herbert rang the mechanic who's now ringing her! She followed his instructions and got the car started again! Aww but she was so nice to come back inside and saying bye before really leaving; they're putting their car into service toms.

  • I'd just finished lunch and was about to use the loo once and pop online when dad got home and ordered I play ping pong with him for thirty minutes? No biggie, since I'm seated.

  • Thirty minutes played, I use the loo for one tinkle and then pop online just as PIG mum returns home from shopping.

  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner together tonight!

  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will enjoy my weekly sleep-in till 10:15am then presuming we'll go for walkies, tissue box and sushi roll buying before coming home for lunch.

  • Excitement: Madam Hippo's popping in for a visit from 2-4! We're going to visit her dad's gravesite and then I've entrusted her with feeding me some epic arvo tea. XD

  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: