Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday Post 439c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3717 (sweet I'm over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Tune Your Ears To Wisdom'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Lol, when dad summoned me over for dinner, I'd just reached my two hour time limit!
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table for dinner.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, some yummy leftover pork and leftover chicken from last night's dinner out, lotsa yummy cauflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup onion and two wee slices of tasteless soup beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^ 

No comments: