Friday, November 4, 2022

Friday Post 438d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3718 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-nine. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • PIG mum summoned me over to the kitchen to help her make lemon cake!
  • Toms: Eventful day ahead!
  • Firstly, Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Suppose we're going back to Calamvale Central to buy sushi and a tissue box.
  • Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Instead, Madam Hippo's coming from 2-4pm! We're going to visit her dad's grave and then she'll take me somewhere for arvo tea.
  • Having dinner toms night with Mel Cheung back @ Impressive Dumplings before she drives us back to BCAC for the meeting discussing our future!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: