Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Thursday Post 440b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4443. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Exactly one hour later, I'm awakened for another pot :P trip when noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for her half day's work. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum comes into my room to hit me with the eye goo. Once she lets Karina inside @ 7:30am she bolts off for her morning's work. Karina knocks, bids both Pearl and me good morning and says hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes, wisely withdrawing when Pearl nods @ her. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts some toothpaste for me~ Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle and come out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit back over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip, finding a sidepark along level two. After using the loo for one tinkle, I grab Traci Harding's 'The Black Madonna' and read for exactly one hour, reaching page twenty-five @ 9:55am, reaching page thirty-three @ 10:07 and stopping @ page fifty @ 10:32pm before posting an update onto Facebook.
  • After another loo trip and a pad change, we begin grocery shopping @ Woolies, duck into New York Baguette to buy one sausage and one custard bun and then finish grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • After leaving Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, Karina stops to refuel her car before we park outside Woolies @ Warrigal Square. Since we're early, Karina has a smoke outside and uses the bathroom before watching some television show about misbehaving kids while I find Candy Crush and randomly pass like three levels! That's how I play: whenever I get stuck, leave it alone for awhile and then come back and try again. XD
  • Since we're meeting for lunch @ 1pm, Karina and I make the walk into the restaurant (which was formerly the Waeigold butcher) and I grab the first booth seat inside the entrance. PIG mum won't like the place since it's dark but I don't like the place because the benches are wooden and Bumbum prefers the leather ones that Woka has. XD
  • Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace arrive @ 1:06pm. There's no physical menu just an iPad to order with. I ordered a chicken katsudon, Pastor Grace ordered some kinda salmon aburi, Reverend Chris got a bowl of ramen and Karina ordered the teriyaki chicken don with a Coke and a plate of teriyaki chicken sushi; four pieces but she insisted I eat two! Yummy~
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I booted the computer up while Karina went and cleaned the bathroom before sitting and very gently massaging Ela for about ten minutes.
  • At 3:30pm I headed over to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week. And good timing - she'd just left when PIG mum came home!
  • Suddenly I forgot: think PIG mum lemme drink the HK-style milk tea packet that Karina made for me after I showered? She nabbed half my sausage bun, anyway.
  • Smuggled my mobile into the loo and did another stinky unspeakable before returning online and happily watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 188TH time.
  • Toms: Peggy's not minding me 9-1 because attending Uncle Slam's mum's funeral ... will presumably haveta endure my first yum cha of the year afterwards; wonder if the parents will lemme order one plate of dried noodle and trade one bowl for one charsiu bun and then you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone? Doubt it. XD
  • Michelle had better find someone to mind me from 4-6pm coz I need a shower!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 188TH time: Greer, Kramer, Arvier, Croucher, Albanese, Trudeau (heard), Xi (heard), Sunak (hrard), Marles, Cavallaro, Hindmarsh, Willis, Crisafulli, Linnard, South, Jens (first name), King, Atkinson, Burns, Cahill (heard), McGree, Stanaway, Hetherington, Trbojevic, Crichton, Penfold (heard), Stoltenberg, Millward, Adler, Coddington, Rawlings, L'Barrow, Trump, Day, Sebeastian, Kearsley, Rineheart (heard), Biden, Tighe, Voke, Farnham, Carrigan (heard), Burns, Greer, Linnard Keogh, Antonio and Pearl.  Wally Lewis read the sports report.67.23USc = 1AUD. Paul Youngberry read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 17-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-26. Sunrise 4:47am Sunset 6:19pm

No comments: