Sunday, November 6, 2022

Monday Post 438d

 Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2238 but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after the new carer leaves @ 6pm!! Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us down the road to Warrigal Square. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for about two minutes.
  • Our first stop's the Warrigal Square pharmacy before we buy groceries from Woolies.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: