Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Thursday Post 441

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1200 steps (seemingly small for Thursday but hey); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'When God Swears By God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Know Your Calling' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Trusting Our Future To God' (or was that yesterdays?) but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after PIG mum comes home and feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum awoke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I fell back sleep straightaway since I knew with certainty she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum a-THUMPING upstairs and getting changed for her half-day's work awakens me for another pot :P trip; after this second pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly afterwards, she's letself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and waiting for Karina's arrival. Once she's let Karina in, she bolts off for her half-day's work.
  • Karina knocks, says good morning and hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes ...   Pearl nods @ her and she wisely removes herself. She actually comes back thirty seconds too early and tries pulling my blankets away but since it's not cold anymore I don't really care; I just curl up with Pearl and ignore her for another half minute before finally swinging over to the pot :P for three more tinkles.
  • After we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirted me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: