Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday Post 437c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ exactly 3500. Actually, 'twas 3499 but I was so unsatisfied with that number I pushed the chair back, stood up, took one more step forward with Elf and then sat back down. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played Jewel Hereos for ten minutes since I'd already exceeded the PISSY two hour time limit PIG mum gleefully restricts me to. Oh, have I said yet? While I was sitting in Vincent's waiting room, I passed another two levels!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since she's taking me to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the morning. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • She'll definitely insist on coming home for lunch but hopefully I can persuade her to take me grocery shopping somewhere afterwards else I don't see how I'm gonna pass 1000 steps.
  • Someone's coming to mind me 4-6pm but PIG mum's forgotten who.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch the 6pm new bulletin for the 178TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: