Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday Post 437

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3192 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Seminary Of Suffering'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Are You Doing God's Will?" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Better Together' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 177TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 2:45am last night; I woke again for the pot :P around 6:20am when dearest dad pulled the bathroom door shut after silently and very thoughtfully walking down the hallway. After that second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first morning pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad again very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.

  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 177TH time: Millward, Eliza (first name), Croucher, Geran, Colahan, Zahra, Maher, Rawlings, Partridge, Keir, Greggery, Kamalle (first name), Daboussy, Tinkler, Albanese, Arvier, Bolsonaro, Desilva (heard), Taverniti, Fegan, Schrinner (heard), Putin, Zelensky (heard), Finch (heard), Stoinis (heard), Stekeetee, Foran (heard), Sexton, Mansour (heard), King (heard), Lovett, Kramer, Woodruff, Balmeceda, Dangerfield and Bavas (heard). 54.20USb = 1AUD. Wally OLewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Highgate Hill. Brisbane was 21-26 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-24 Sunrise 4:56am Sunset 6:07pm
  • .

No comments: