Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wednesday Post 438d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3869. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I used the loo for one more tinkle but instead of walking back to the computer I headed over to the kitchen and stood @ the stove coz PIG mum said time to cook taro cake!
  • First she bagged me out for tipping the oil too vigorously and then she bagged me out for tipping the wrong ingredient in. XD But she kindly took photos for me; hopefully I'll share some onto Facebook toms.
  • The cooking done, I sat back down and tipped all the flour (two different types) in, before PIG mum added seven cups of water and one cup of chicken stock.
  • While she readied the gluggy gloop for baking, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip, hurrah!
  • Meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ midday @ midday, not 1pm, @ Woka Warrigal since she has some meeting to attend @ 1! Hopefully will have time to read @ the library for one hour; I figure I can grab groceries from the Warrigal Square Woolies after lunch if need be.
  • PIG mum's not working toms; hopefully she'll not be too tired and dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: