Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday Post 440b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Whoops I forgot to ask Sophie to please take Wally off before massaging Ela and now he's jumped to like 5500 steps! XD Have taken him off and will try again toms. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Sophie inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Thanks also to Sophie who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While I washed, we chatted: she's only twenty-one, attended All Hallow' for high school, recently graduated from nursing and will work somewhere faraway in like Mt. Isa next year!
  • I had one tinkle before Sophie flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Sophie rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Arvo tea was one plste of sliced strawberries, two chocolate Pocky sticks and some warm water infusion. Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour, although I couldn't record what time I reached/finished milestone pages coz PIG mum took my mobile away after lunch. XD
  • Before Sophie left, I used the loo for two tinkles and then I crashed onto the couch and watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 185TH time!
  • After watching the news, I used the loo once more for one tinkle before returning online.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Presuming dad'll send us to Calamvale Central to buy facial tissues and sushi.
  • Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support Saturdays anymore.
  • Must remember to ask dad over dinner tonight will he take me to play ping pong seated with him toms arvo. If not, I'm hoping to read for three hours toms but if so, I'll just hope to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 186TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: