Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wednesday Post 443c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1613. Lol, apparently I've walked exactly one hundred steps since my last post. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa sweet carrot, one thin slice of pork/chicken (some white meat; my inferior tastebuds are always mixing up the difference XD) and like one spoonful of PIG mum's delicious eggy meat brisket.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: