Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sunday Post 439

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2324 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'How Satan Serves God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Do You Love God's Word?"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Small Kindnesses'; fifthly, the final, final spam count for the week's actually twenty-one and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's just nine; hey, it might reach double digits before Sunday ends! XD Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, when PIG mum awoke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Either she didn't stomp around upstairs (nigh impossible XD)/I was that deeply asleep I clean slept through her stomping (much more likely XD) but I didn't wake again until she let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo! After another pot :P trip, PIG mum helped me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad was still home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum came back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry both hands and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P with all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's backseat and she tootles us off to church. On arrival, I head downstairs and use the normal ladies once because the disabled loos's lid's down and PIG mum won't lift it for me: in the normal ladies, three cubicles also have closed lids (that PIG mum still refuses to help me lift) and the last occupied. PIG mum enters one herself while I wait for the occupied one to become vacant; phew, the aunty that vacates the cubicle leaves the seat down but the lid up.
  • Six students attended Bible study class today; Uncle William taught another lesson from the prayer course (today's was about unanswered prayer) and class ended three/four minutes late today.
  • After grabbing a pack of morning tea bikkies from the aunty handing them out, I used the disabled loo myself again and then hauled myself up into the main hall for service, grabbing my usual spot. PIG mum bolted away for her weekly gossip and coffee session with the other aunties who can't be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does.
  • Yay I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris; his sermon was delivered so quickly, the second half of worship and announcements were given, that service ended two minutes before midday! 
  • Dad quickly picked me up and I used the loo for one tinkle. When I exited the bathroom, strange: he wasn't waiting for me like he said he would be? No biggie, I just went back inside the main hall and sat down until he came back.
  • Lunch was @ the Rochedale Maccas; another pissy little Unhappy Meal for me. I was pissed coz they'd even run outta orange juice and I was given a yucky little apple juice poptop drink instead! Dad had himself a regular Quarter Pounder meal; in return for nicking two chips he lemme have one bit from his burger.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle and popped online. Dearest dad's gone out to play baddy with his mates and eat arvo tea while PIG mum's already hit the sack upstairs.
  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll use the loo for one tinkle and then head down to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. Looking forward to reading the book club novel for one hour!
  • Dad had better take us to Chinese food for dinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Toms: PIG mum's randomly working toms hence why she's got someone coming to mind me from 7:30am till 3:30pm. Wonder if I'll get to sleep-in?
  • The carer coming toms will take me to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Will buy groceries with her before coming home.
  • Don't think I've got any afternoon appointments; hoping to spend my most important hours of the day online, read the book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 185TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: