Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Wednesday Post 438

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2622 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Christ's Sufferings In Us"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Where Do You Stand With Jesus?' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Grasping God's Word". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, for the first time in three days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls hourly after that first morning pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad silently and very thoughtfully walked down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE :( me too walk to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM most of the day and Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five. 
  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my gracious thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. I've told her that it's okay to slow down; since I'm full of needles she gets to do all the talking but she simply can't control her excitement: today she repeated one syllable seven times before moving onto the next one! XD
  • After I used the loo for one more tinkle I got a Weis bar (mango) from Ray, because when he removed a needle from Elf, he made me BLEED! o_O Don't worry, just a droplet; can't remember when we made the deal saying if you make me bleed you owe me ice cream but I told him I'd collect the ice cream next Wednesday and he's like nah I've got some here for you right now. Yum! Not only that, he fed lucky PIG mum some kinda mochi ice cream too!
  • After leaving Ray's, PIG mum next tootles me off to APO for more readjustments to Elf's boot. Pity that Gina's not there and the receptionist working today doesn't offer me a cuppa! XD When Peter takes the AFO away, I warn him not to touch the ankle area coz that's perfect. While he's gone, I post an upload onto Facebook fretting about my mobile because last night it had very low battery; I turned it off (since PIG mum says mobiles charge faster when they're off) and tried to charge it only nothing happened? I told PIG mum and asked her to please check it out for me but this morning she says she thinks it's died! o_O
  • I'd told Peter please not to touch the ankle area since I'm walking without pain right now; he said sure and just flared it out some? Ankle's still going okay, phew~
  • Back home, I used the loo once and then PIG mum fed me one bowl of rice leftovers lunch. She had vermicelli herself and watched YouTube from the TV, while I borrowed her mobile and watched YouTube myself.
  • After one tinkle, I plopped online but oh noes, CODA rang to say Nisha's sick and they can't find anyone to mind me from 4-6pm! o_O I've asked them to please keep looking and will ring @ 4:10pm should nobody show up.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip, yay!
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigak @ midday. We usually meet @ 1pm but today Pastor Grace has some meeting that needs her attendance @ 1pm, hence the earlier lunchtime.
  • Wonder will dad take us out for dinner toms night?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: