Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday Post 440c

 Good evening again! Just noting down that Joni's devotional topic's "God's Idea Of Good" and continuing with tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: leftover fried rice with a mountain of yummy cabbage on top, lotsa some other vegetable, three/four slices of surprisingly tasty beef and one/twoo slices of disappointingly tasteless chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last looo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today - actually, I can't since I've already taken Wally off XD - the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Saturday else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: