Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday Post 440b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Mobile ran flat and is charging right now; hopefully PIG mum'll give him back to Mr before dinner and I'll have a more proper plodding total to report. Righteoo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum wouldn't lemme eat the sushi roll for arvo tea; instead, I munched one bowl of the chicken Caesar salad I made with Tiff; delicious! Unfortunately, the bowl was too close to the edge of the table ... it slipped, bounced into my lap and then did a death smash on the tiled floor! "Eep!" I screech, as the parents hurry over. "I'm okay but the bowl's shattered!" Dearest dad gives me a hand back over to the computer while PIG mum begins clearing up.
  • May as well keep reading after dinner since I've already used up my most important two hours for the day.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: