Sunday, November 6, 2022

Sunday Post 438c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4278 (sweet, second consecutive day I'm over four grand ^^) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'May The Mind Of Christ My Savior'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • For dinner tonight we went to that Akai Ushi restaurant near Woka Underwood! Dad was funny: going on about like it was such a huge privilege that he was letting me choose one of the dinner dishes to share, but after I'd chosen a chicken one PIG mum immediately veteod that since dad had wanted Hainam chicken rice! Then what exactly was the point of making such a big deal of letting me choose a dish?? XD *sigh*
  • The roti was yummy but after getting barely one bowl of rice why do you think I always live for my Thursday lunches out?? XD
  • For some reason dad insisted we hike around the fruit shop once when we left; good thing he did, because when we were exiting it, some waitress from the restaurant we'd just had dinner @ rushed up to us waving my upright phone stand that either parent had left on the table! We all chime in our thanks~
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me, unless I can ask PIG mum to take me for walkies @ Underwood Marketplace toms morning before we come home for lunch with dearest dad since I'm only seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture in the arvoo.
  • Hopefully Michelle replies the e-mail I sent her this arvo with my roster for this month; we're one week into November already!
  • The fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 181ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: