Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday Post 437b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3410 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Devil's Real Weapon'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • When Hannah arrives and PIG mum lets her in, she says "Good morning Emily; fifteen more minutes..." Pearl nods @ her and she wisely removes herself. XD
  • After Hannah comes back fifteen minutes later, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is two/three Weet-Bix with a tiny stream of honey, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to physio. Connor greets me on arrival; after I take a seat, both Hannah and I give him pats~

  • Physio today with Eric: Shoulder blade retraction (three sets of twelve for both hands), resistance band pulling apart for legs sideways pulling, .582km bike ride and shoulders lift four sets of twelve for both hands.

  • Afterwards, Hannah tootles me off to Calamvale Central to get my weekly bahn mi. Upon entering, the owner uncle sees me, immediately raises his hand in greeting and calls hi; I raise Green Sticky off the floor slightly and call greetings back. Then the aunty with the better English asks me, crackling pork? Aww I feel like a loyal customer; she even remembers my order! XD I nod and add "No chilli, please." While she's away making it, I catch the uncle's eye and ask him, "Melbourne Cup today. You watch?" (I keep my English simple with him coz his English isn't the best). He replies, "Used to." Why stop? I ask him? His answer makes me laugh. "I not win!" XD

  • With the bahn mi, I hike back to Hannah's tank and she tootles me home. PIG mum meets us @ the door and says I've gotta shower most quick else we'll be late to see Peter. But it's only 1pm and Hannah doesn't leave till 2pm? Hannah says maybe shower half fast?

    So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I showered half fast but then had the time to finish a normal speed shower since Hannah didn't come tell me to hurry up, like she said she would if I took too long. XD

  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, lunch was my yummy pork salad roll (which had for some odd reason gotten squashed?) and one warm mug of some infusion. Dad arrived home @ 1:58pm and immediately ordered Hannah to leave? She's back again same time next Tuesday.

  • I use the loo for one tinkle and then climb into the backseat of dad's 4WD. PIG mum hops into the passenger seat and dad tootles us all off to APO, taking a slightly different route to the one PIG mum takes.

  • Upon entry, lovely Gina immediately offers us all cuppas but PIG mum turns that down. Huh, should I ever need to visit again and she makes the offer, I'm gonna say yes right away coz I would've loved a white tea with two sugars!

  • Peter meets dad for the first time! We all head into the consulting room, he slots the new brace onto Elf and sends me for a walk. I head back out to the reception and visit Gina, telling her I was spared any nightmares last night since my teddy protected me but thanked her very sincerely for not wearing that bloody eyeball necklace again. XD

  • Back home, I use the loo once and then PIG mum passes me one banana for arvo tea. I continue reading and finish the Jodi Picoult novel!

  • I use the loo and then plop online, happily watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 177TH time!

  • Originally dad had demanded I play table tennis with him after watching the news but since he didn't eat any arvo tea like I did he was hungry and summoned me over for dinner shortly after 7pm! XD Before joining him @ the gobbling :P table, I used the loo for one tinkle.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, some tomato mince and like one tiny slice of chicken.

  • Dinner was spooned down with half a bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

  •   

No comments: