Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wednesday Post 443b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1513 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Finishing Well'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When Minjum announced her arrival two minutes late, thanks to PIG mum who opened the door for her, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Minjum who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Minjum flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Minjum rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last one when she went to fetch my bag.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and another big mug of the yummy Taiwanese tea dad's highschool mate had brought him when he came visiting. Happiness was getting to read the historical fiction novel for one hour and then have like eighteen minutes to play Jewel Hereos; I passed three more levels!
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles. Minjum was gonna walk back with me to the computer and I'd sign her off, but PIG mum oddly desperately wanted her gone that quickly she intercepted us exiting the bathroom and signed Minjum off immediately!
  • I happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 192ND time~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: