Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday Post 440d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1292. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10am till 2pm. Unsure if we'll go anywhere; PIG mum didn't lemme eat the sushi roll I bought with Peggy today! Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me then; I've not had a chance to ask dad about table tennis toms since he's already snoring on the couch.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and hoping to read for three hours toms coz I really wanna finish Leanne's book! 
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a lovely weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: