Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday Post 439b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3013 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now ten. Ha, it reached double digits. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, PIG mum was so eager to gleefully force me to take down the day's washing for her she started nagging me about getting offline when I still had @ least thirty minutes left! XD
  • But I ignored her until two hours were precisely up, then I used the loo for one tinkle before I finally let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Her fun wasn't over yet either: back inside I had to next let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy pear. But that was okay coz I was seated, could fully concentrate and besides, I finished before dearest dad got home from playing badminton and having arvo tea out with his mates, meaning she didn't get to show him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Then, while she sleep on the couch, I happily read the book club novel for one hour and seven/eight minutes! Usually I try to aim for one hour per day but where I was up to was so exciting I just kept reading until the chapter ended. XD
  • Then, coz PIG mum was still asleep on the couch, I played Jewel Hereos until dearest dad got home! Didn't pass any more levels, though: still stuck on level 848. XD
  • After dearest dad got home, I went and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after 9%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying. Then I dried the loo seat, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
    • PIG mum's just finished showering; presuming we'll have dinner soon. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^

No comments: