Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wednesday Post 439d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ apparently 4715. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous, I read NRL news from the Fox Sports website.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's coming @ 7:30am and taking me to GCCW! Must remember to take Green Sticky in case no other females attend.
  • just us having lunch together toms so I'll let her choose where; I just need my once-weekly HK-style milk tea! XD
  • Book club's happening toms night! Just pity that it's back @ the library and not out somewhere out for dinner like we did every November years previously!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheerws,
    Em. ^^

No comments: