Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Thursday Post 439b

 Heylo again and good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ exactly 2468 (nice number XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online when I get back home from book club tonight!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After breakfast I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat (thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day) and she tootled me off to the Garbo library for GCCW!
  • Upon arrival, I use the loo once but then sit outside on one of those wheelie chairs for internet usage because the meeting room isn't open yet!
  • But eventually Stan and Pat arrive, somebody gets the key and we're allowed into the meeting room.
  • Only five people attended today and one guy was new! I've forgotten his name already but he did share that he has autism; I think it must be very high-functioning autism coz he seems totally normal.
  • Thanks to Pat who went with me once to the loo @ morning tea break (Stan was very relieved that another female attended today XD) and thanks to Happy who got me two small slices of morning tea - first time I discovered that lamingtons can be cake format! 'Twas delicious; I took one big chomp from my slice and promptly smeared cream all over my lips; whoops there weren't any serviettes around! I waved @ Pat to get her attention; once she looked @ me, I mimed wiping my mouth and she immediately went to the kitchen and got me a serviette coz I had cream everywhere! XD
  • Homework for next meeting's only 150 words about technology; I'm planning to write about dad's iPad that enabled mah mah to recognise me back in January 2012!
  • After one more loo trip, Karina tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch; parking beside that bubble tea shop.
  • We got the first booth seat inside; I skimmed the menu and while I could read several words, couldn't decipher enough to translate for Karina, so waved the waiter over, asked did he speak Canto and once he nodded asked him please to read out the set meals for me. A was yucky mapo tofu with rice while B was chicken fillet with tomato sauce and rice; I ordered the B meal with a cold HK-style milk tea and did you know, the price has gone up! Karina got herself a combination fried noodle but didn't like it and didn't finish it coz it tasted gingery.
  • Lunch over, Karina tootled me back home and I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside I plopped online briefly while Karina cleaned the bathroom and came back to very gently massage Ela for awhile.
  • When the parents arrived home dad tried immediately to send Karina away so I went to the gobbling :p table and signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Thursday, same time.
  • For arvo tea, PIG me fed me some sliced strawberries and some water infusion. Today I've had a successful day playing Jewel Hereos coz I've passed three/four levels. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: