Thursday, November 10, 2022

Friday Post 439

 Good afternoon!  Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2233 steps (wish I could've plodded eleven fewer steps; 2222 sounds cooler XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Wipe Your Fears Away'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Will Get Through This'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Source' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's nineteen but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin for the 183RD time!! Wait, I just realised: I forgot to note down my final, final plodding total for Thursday (4533) since I attended book club! But let's cover last night's events first!

  • At 5:25pm I sat over the loo for two tinkles coz @ 5:30pm Kim drove me to the Logan North library for book club!
  • Phil greeted me when I stepped outta the life; we took a seat in one of those comfy red leather booth seats since the meeting room hadn't been opened yet. Judy was the librarian who eventually came and let us in.
  • Not too many attended last night; about five? The next book looks great: another by Andy Weir!
  • Back home I munched dinner and waited for dad to come back inside and drink soup with me. When he didn't appear I walked down the hallway to see was he inside the garage but nope he was chatting with Uncle Alan across the road! After I finished eating I just sat @ the table and waited for him. Around 9:45pm PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and said get yourself to bed; I'm going now. 
  • When dad finally came back inside he got up me for not being in bed yet but I reminded him you said you'd drink soup with me didn't you? Dad was like oh yeah and he microwaved us both a bowl before teaching me you clink bowls and say 'sing ah'! (dunno why. XD)
  • Was gonna return online but dad instead booted me to bed. *sigh*
  • Today: yeah, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature usually calls hourly after that initial morning pot :P trip but happiness is snoring soundly with Pearl until 8:50am before waking again to relieve myself, when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs! Dad musn't be working today, then~
  • PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside to await Peggy's arrival. Once she lets Peggy in, Peggy knocks, opens the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? When Pearl nods @ her, she even says good morning Mr. Pearl! Pearl's feeling VERY important now. XD
  • When Peggy comes back fifteen minutes later, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast was one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. 

Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 183RD time: Putin (heard), Albanese, Reason, Quinn Chumbley, Bock, Dymock, Boulton, Seeto, Shapland, Atkins, Hosking, Crisafulli, Bissell, Putin (heard), Biden (heard), Burley, Keighran, Stokes, Woiwood, Reagan, Tuma, Schrinner, Bell, Heathwood, Potts, Feroz Kingsun, Neser, Khan (heard), Kumar, Hales, Hayden, Chapman, Irvine, Cecoon, Jacoba (first name), Laurenschtuck, Bishop, Leota (heard), To'o, Gil (first name), Gilbert, Rennie, Levi (heard)Tedesco (heard) and Quist. 1AUD = 66USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Surgers Paradise. Brisbane was 24-26 today. Brisbane toms: 16-29. Sunset 4:45am Sunset 5:19pm

No comments: