Sunday, November 27, 2022

Monday Post 441c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1496 but secondly and way more importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online after Pao leaves and I watch the 6pm news bulletin!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • After dearest dad kisses me goodbye, retucks me back into bed, cheekily pretends to suck Pearls six pearls (outraged Pearl can only bodyslam dad for it, not that his bodyslamming affects dad in the slightest since he's totally soft XD) and leaves for his hard days work, I fall into such a deep sleep that I don't even hear PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; indeed, I don't wake until she enters my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap!
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted, before PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • I brush teeth, sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the (less yummy) sticky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles us off to the Warrigal Square Woolies for grocery shopping. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seat belt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helpos Ela stretch for forty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At Woolies, we buy mangoes for PIG mum's upcoming cheesecake and bump into Chris!
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and pop online. PIG mum gets grumpy that the battery she was really happy and excited to find and buy for Wally doesn't work; she blames dad for misplacing some of Wally's parts? Grumpy dad leaves without having lunch with me. >< We both thought he was in the garage doing stuff but when I walked down the hallway to call him inside for lunch, the garage door was shut and he'd already gone!
  • Before going to see Aunty Anna for massage and acupuncture, we both used the loo once.
  • Go me! Despite PIG mum yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Anna as expected, I managed to stay awake. XD I did tell her that the needle she poked @ the top left of my neck made mew wanna chuck, though.
  • Back home, I used the loo for another tinkle and returned online.
  • Pao's minding me from 4-6pm today!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 190TH time!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1 and taking me to Breathe for physio with Jacky. Hopefully he'll get the boxing gloves out again and I can vent all my frustrations @ him. XD
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme get a pork salad roll for lunch from the Calamvale Central bakery!
  • Minjin's taking me to the extra Toastmasters meeting toms night and since it's the final regular meeting before Toastmasters ends for the year, she'd better FINALLY lemme get a milkshake with my pissy little Unhappy Meal!
    Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 191ST time: Fegan, Youngberry, Froggatt, Dickerson, Greer, Cordingley (heard), Toyah (first name), Payne, Croucher, Lowe, Littleproud, Rawlings, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Berkman, Creedon, Stanley, Miralis, Caddick, Genders, Tiffiny (first name), Willan (heard), Burgess, Duke, Stanaway, Ashcroft, Gottlieb (heard) Khawaja, Fien, Kokkinakos (heard), Raworth, Mortimer and Heinke. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 66.76USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 22-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-31. Sunrise 4:44am Sunset 6:28pm

No comments: