Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday Post 438e

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3461 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Jesus Upholds Everything' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  after dinner tonight!! Anyways, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Back home, I boot up the computer and then tootle online until PIG mum summons me over to the kitchen to make lunch.
  • After getting the bread from the freezer, the tuna and the cheese from the fridge and bringing it all over to the sandwich press, I made the toastie. Then I sat down, only to get up again when PIG mum ordered me to flip it and then once more when she ordered me to get it. She also ordered I cut it; today I sliced that into two rectangles.
  • Lunch finished, I popped back online, used the loo for one more tinkle @ 1:40pm and climbed back into PIG mum's backseat. She tootled me off to Unique Physiotherapy to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Lol, PIG mum's incessant yapping sent me asleep again; thankfully I didn't snore this time!! XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for another tinkle and then returned online until the new carer arrived.
  • Her name's sth like Aneeshka, she's Tongan, two years younger than me, already has two lil kids and her husband has a disability too! Thankfully not a physical one, but a hearing and speech one.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Aneeshka who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy banana and another mug of some water infusion. Happiness was reading Leanne's book for one hour; I found a MISTAKE!! XD
  • Before Aneeshka left, I use the loo once more for two tinkles. Since the computer wasn't working, I then watched the Nine's news bulletin from the television for the 181ST time!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2, taking me to Breathe for physio with Eric and then hopefully to Calamvale Central for my pork salad roll lunch.
  • Aneeshka's coming back from 5:30pm till 9:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters but two members have just pulled outta tomorrow's meeting ... should see what movies are on; should the meeting get cancelled hopefully Aneeshka can take me to see a movie instead!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've not even had dinner yet but have already published FIVE posts! XD

No comments: