Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Thursday Post 438

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3896 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Rejoicing In Pain'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'In Christ, You Are Beyond Condemnation' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hearing Christ, Not Chaos' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after PIG mum feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately since I knew PIG mum would get very noisy one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later @ 7:20am, noisy PIG mum's a-THUMPING around upstairs awakens me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Soon, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Karina's arrival. After she's let Karina in, Karina knocks, says good morning and hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes ... Pearl nods @ her and she wisely removes herself. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 179TH time: Millward, Rinehart (first name), Bosch, Wuilan, Sydes, Briese, Tyrell (heard), Pearl, Cavallaro, Brooks (heard), Melcheck, Dutton (heard), Croucher, Webb, Husic, Kearsley, Biden, Pelosi (heard), Trump, Chard, Thistlethwaite, Palaszczuk, Schluman, Netanyahu, Bavas, Abbott, Cadee, Huni, Tupou, Taniela (first name), Crighton, Rafferty,  Finch (heard), Tucker, Ponting, Rice, Conway (heard), Rawlings, Medvedev and Hegarty. 63.27USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Mt. Gravatt lookout. Brisbane was 13-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-24. Sunrise: 4:54am Sunset 5:45pm

No comments: