Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday Post 440d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Just noting down that the final, final spam count for the week's now twelve and covering final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched YouTube videos until I'd used up my most important two hours of the day and switched to playing Jewel Heroes.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Have thankfully recovered from my lack of sleep during our SG retreat but Pearl and I are looking forward to our weekly sleep-in. XD
  • Need to buy Mr. Hall a cheeky birthday card toms; he's coming over for his pre-birthday dinner like next Wednesday!
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read for two/three hours toms!
  • Dad will take me to church to play table tennis seated but apparently later than usual?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: