Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Thursday Post 440

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4187 steps (sweet, 2nd consecutive day I'm over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'When I Am Anxious'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Has Redeemed You (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Onwards! Unswerving' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES after PIG mum gets home from work and I let her nab @ least half my sausage bun!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until PIG mum woke me with her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew for certain she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: