Monday, November 21, 2022

Tuesday Post 440

 Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm gonna login today's plodding total @ 6843 (Wally died and the step counter I downloaded into my mobile's very stingy with the number of steps he's giving me hence why PIG mum just said copy last Tuesday's total); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Gravity Of Gratitude';thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Keep Your Love In A Box!' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Faith In Action'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yeah, six consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial morning pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly with Pearl until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage @ 7:45am before waking for the pot :P again.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, tries to suck Pearls six Pearls (Pearl just body slams him and I screech on his behalf, not that dad does anything other than laugh XD), retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking about one later once more for the pot :P before noisy PIG mum begins her noisy a-THUMPING around shortly after. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival.
  • Once PIG mum's let Hannah in, she sticks her head into my room, says good morning and fifteen more minutes ... Pearl nods @ her and she wisely removes herself, even though Pearl has the incorrect anatomy to give a Bear Bum. XD
  • When Hannah comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is three yummy Weet-Bix with a thin stream of honey, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to physio with Jacky @ Breathe Physio and Pilates. Unfortunately all the carparks were taken today, meaning Hannah had to park @ the very end and I had to hike the length of the entire complex to reach Breathe, but hey.
  • Physio today with Eric: 2km bike ride, leg pulls 36 per lol eg), 36 sit-to-stands, shoulder pulls (46 for each arm) and boxing!
  • Afterwards, Hannah tootles us off to Calamvale Central and parks outside the bakery.
  • First we hike the length of the Calamvale Discount Fruit Market where Hannah buys a bag of avocados for PIG mum and then we both get bahn mis from the bakery; crackling pork for me and lemongrass chicken for Hannah. Some girl takes our orders and starts making them; suddenly, the owner uncle comes in through the side door, sees me and calls hi!
  • Everything bought, Hannah tootles me home and I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all finished after 5%, but since Hannah said I had time to water myself, I happily fully leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Hannah back.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was my delicious pork salad roll and one mug of yummy Taiwanese Chinese tea. At precisely 2pm PIG mum shooed Hannah away; she's back same time next week.
  • Me, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then popped online for my most important two hours of the day.
  • Hope the carer remembers to take me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm!
  • Toms: 11am appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will go grocery shopping afterwards since we need to buy stuff for Mr. Hall's birthday dinner!
  • Angelica's minding me 3-5pm. Must remember to write Mr. Hall's birthday card for him!
  • Will hopefully have a great night celebrating his birthday with him~
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: