Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday Post 439b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 5165 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online after I ring Aunty Lai @ 9:45pm!! But just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • Nisha minded me from 10am till 2pm. We bought groceries from Woolies, I bought a veggie tempura sushi roll and Nisha bought a BBQ pork salad roll from the bakery. There was a lady in front of her who wanted a danish. The uncle dude replies apple apple or apple b;blueberry? I can't help it; I snort my amusement. The uncle dude hears, looks up, sees me and raises a brow. I smirk back @ him, "Apple apple?" He just replies, "Bahn mi?" I shake my head. "No, bahn mi Tuesday. Today Saturday. Today my friend (like I explained to Nisha later, I called her friend coz I wasn't sure uncle's English comprehension grasped 'carer') buy bahn mi".
  • Got home and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Nisha reheated rice leftovers for my lunch and I drank two more mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • Dad started driving us to church to play ping pong together but @ the top of Yvonne Rd. he suddenly stopped and pulled over! "Dad, what's wrong?" I ask as he gets outta the car. When dad returns, he eases the car back down the road, saying the right side tyres are blown. I was impressed; I hadn't felt a thing!
  • Meaning dad left me @ church to play ping pong with Uncle Sam, another uncle and the aunty who lent me the journey to the West bilingual comic book while he took his 4WD to get fixed!
    Got home, ate my veggie tempura sushi roll for arvo tea and happily read - I read for THREE HOURS today! :D I reached pg 100 at 1:13pm, finished pg. 111 @ 1:29pm, reached pg. 125 @ 4:43pm and reached pg. 150 @ 5:28pm.
  • Watched the news for the 184TH time! All the things I like recording: Seven news read by Katrina blowers. All the interesting surnames I saw: Blowers, Dymock, Kadak, Albanese, Phair, Feeney, Kingsun, Enoch, Crisafulli, Mander, Biden (heard), Macron (heard), Bristow, Ribarich, Whitfield, Zelensky (heard), Putin (heard), Scanlon, Chumbley, Zubrinich, Kolb Frowling (heard) to Hickman, Kane, Trump, Musk, Messi (heard), Riswan (heard), Heat (first name (, Hiltong Covelo, Paul, Opie, Usher, Buttler, Bishop Scarborough, Gascoire and Needham. Ben Davis read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was 16-28. Brisbane tomorrow: t18-29. Sunrise 4:49am sunset 6:15pm
  • Had dinner @ Woka Warrigal with the parents
  • Visited the new Japanese place I'm planning to have lunch with Grace @ next Thursday!
  • Bought groceries from Woolies.
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Attending Bible study and then ESS. Don't think there's anything happening afterwards.
  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers afterwards but expecting a pissy little Happy Meal with dad. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum.
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner together again toms night!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: