Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thursday Post 440c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1528 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Give Thanks Loudly'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 8:01pm I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, but no greens! XD Nah, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup turnip like two wee chunks of beef, one wee chunk of chicken and one salty olive.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: