Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday Post 441b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2711 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's  . Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • After I'd used up my most important two hours of the day I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table to eat my chicken sushi roll and read Leanne's book. I FINISHED THE BOOK @ 1:48PM!!
  • Watched the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 190TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Had our once-weekly dinner out @ Ru Yi Dim Sum! Not bad although the serving was small.
  • Got home and used the upstairs toilet since dad was in the downstairs toilet coz he had a tummy ache. >< Had to visit my upstairs room before coming back down, of course!
  • Talked to Aunty Lai because she's heading out to  buy herself dinner now~
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Well, the special thing's that after ESS Charlie's giving me a lift to lunch and sport and then @ night we're all going to Simon's place and singing karaoke!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: