Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday Post 442e

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1899. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post and reaching the PISSY two hour time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I started playing Jewel Heroes.
  • Only nature suddenly called! Hence why @ 8:41pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 2pm. I've got physio with Jacky @ 11am; hopefully we'll leave once I've done a stinky unspeakable and we can sit in the carpark and play mobile games for awhile. XD
  • Hopefully there'll be enough time to get my weekly crackling pork salad roll from the Calamvale Central bakerybefore coming home for a shower!
  • Even more exciting, Minjum's taking me to Toastmasters toms night! Since it's our final normal meeting for the year, PIG mum had BETTER finally lemme get a MILKSHAKE!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts today! XD

No comments: