Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wednesday Post 439b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Apparently, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4450 ... dunno how that happened; before Nisha arrived I'd not even cracked two grand steps yet! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Nisha inside when she arrived two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nisha flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, gott creamed and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when sahe was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was several yummy strawberries and one warm mug of some infusion. Happiness was reading Leanne's novel for another hour; I found another mistake!! I immediately told her all about it, obviously. XD Today I reached pg. 200 @ 5:11pm.
  • After reading for one hour, I had about fifteen minutes to play Jewel Hereos and I passed another two levels!
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles, headed back to the couch and signed Nisha off with my thanks and byes. She's back this Saturday 10-2.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 182ND time! All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Used loo for one more tinkle and then returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: