Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday Post 440c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4503. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9-2. Since PIG mum's attending her yoga class, hopefully after I sit over the loo and do a number two we can leave straightaway for Breathe. I've not got physio until 11am but I wanna play Jewel Heroes. XD
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme get my weekly pork salad roll from the Calamvale Central bakery for lunch!
  • We've both forgotten who's taking me to Toastmasters toms night ... Meredith, maybe? XD Looking forward to getting some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago, surely!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Oh! Toms night hopefully PIG mum'll lemme help her make Mr. Hall's birthday cake! 

No comments: