Monday, November 7, 2022

Tuesday Post 438

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4644 steps (ooh perhaps I'll crack half a normal person before the day's out! XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Is God's Love Conditional?"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'A.H.A.P.E (5)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Loving Our Neighbors'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like the previous three nights, nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial morning pot :P trip but happiness was snoring happily with Pearl all the way until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad has kissed me goodbye, tried to drink Pearl's pearls (Pearl tried to bash him for that XD), retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before 9am.
  • But Nisha doesn't arrive @ 9am! Instead, cranky PIG mum enters my room, growls "Nisha can't come coz her car broke down" and demanded I get up! Me: um, who's taking me to physio instead? Grumpy PIG mum: me, meaning I'll be late for pilates class!
  • So PIG mum helps me very slightly with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is three delicious Weet-Bix with a tiny thin stream of honey over each, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado and perhaps even more lightly sprinkled with salt), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Jacky for physio @ Breathe. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt but she kindly lets me listen to 97.3FM doing the cartrip and Era helps Ela stretch for ten minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for two minutes.

  • Physio today with Jacky: 1.7km bike ride, 36 sit-to-stands holding calisthenics rings, pulling crossways both hands (three sets of ten) and boxing! He told me about this awesome dessert place along Gowan Rd. called The Right Sth but I've forgotten what!! XD

  • Phew, partway through my session someone approaches me, saying, "Emily, your carer has arrived." After Nisha had brought her car back closer to the entrance and I was walking towards it, I asked her had her car already been fixed? She huffed back @ me, "No, my cousin STOLE my car keys this morning and I had to take his car instead!" Not that I'm complaining: he drives a MERCEDES BENZ with leather seats! XD

  • Thanks to Nisha who kindly helped me with my seatbelt both ways; she tootled us off to Calamvale Central, finding a park outside the bakery. Hilarious: she rang her cousin (her car's setup for making phone calls) and demanded he "apologise to my client Emily!" Her poor cousin sincerely apologised; I laughed and said I'll forgive you after Nisha gets home and smacks you over the head but I love your car! Mercedes-Benz cars have leather seats! XD

  • First, she grabbed a trolley for us and I bought two boxes of cheap facial tissues and she bought herself a 600mL bottle of Coke.

  • Then 'twas back to the Calamvale Central Bakery for my bahn mi! I gave my order to the uncle dude and while 'twas baking in the oven he wandered back and randomly asked me, "How old you?" I laughed, replying, "You ask me before, remember? I forever twenty-one and you say you still eighteen!" After he gives a bark of laughter in reply, I tell him "I thirty-five. How old you?" He pauses before replying, "Uhh ... I forty-four?"XD

  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Nisha flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, Nisha immediately put the jug on and made me one big mug of white tea with two sugars before putting my  bahn mi into the sandwich press and cleaning the bathroom. While I happily munched my roll of deliciousness, she ate the three/four sushi rolls she'd bought from the recently refurbished sushi place.

  • Before Nisha left @ 2pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She's back Saturday 10-2.

  • Since Toastmasters has been canceled for tonight, I'm going to go watch Black Adam! Nisha's seen it already and says it's *really* good~

  • Hoping Aneeshka will buy popcorn should she get the free ticket with my companion card ...

  • Back to a pissy little Happy Meal for my dinner ... ooh, hopefully PIG mum'll gfimme some rice for arvo tea else I'll not have had any today!

  • Toms: PIG mum's taking me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him! XD

  • Hopefully she'll take me out for grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Gotta do GCCW homework when I get home: only write 100 words about anything!

  • The roster says toms 4-6 shift's still TBA ... will haveta ring and find out.

  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 182ND time!

  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: