Thursday, November 24, 2022

Friday Post 440

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today i've been hard @ work plodding 1010 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand although Peggy reckons I've actually gone 2/300 steps since we walked all around Underwood MarketPlace this morning); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional from last night's 'Hold Fast To Your Hope'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Rekindle Your Love For Jesus'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hopes And Longings' and fithly, the spam count for the week's only eight. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck awoke me when it THUNDERED down our road and started tipping bins @ 6:05am; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was sleeping soundly until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock on the garage door before waking again and relieving myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, tries to suck Pearls six Pears, laughs when Pearl bodyslams him and I screech on his behalf, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore for about one more hour, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • After PIG mum lets Peggy in, she knocks, says good morning, fifteen more minutes? And wisely leaves when Pearl nods @ her, not that Pearl has the correct anatomy to give the Bear Bum. XD She actually comes back thirty seconds too early and starts peeling my layers away but I don't care coz it's not cold anymore; I just count down my thirty more seconds before responding and saying good morning. XD
  • I use the tinkle for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirts me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast was one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat, she kindly helps me with my seatbelt and then tootles us off to Underwood MarketPlace, parking @ the front and grabbing a trolley for us.

  • Heading into Woolies we both buy groceries before sitting outside food court and playing on our mobiles. Before leaving, we buy me one sushi roll for arvo tea. I asked the guy Peggy paid was he Japanese and when he replied no, Korean, I said thanks to him in Korean. He looks suitably impressed and says thanks to me back in Japanese! Since when did I look Japanese?? XD

  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I have one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and got rekitted. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she went to get my bag from the living room for me.

  • Back outside, Peggy made me one delicious mug of white tea with two sugars and a buttered toastie with tuna in brine water and TWO slices of cheese, cut into two rectangles! She cleaned the bathroom before I signed her off with my thanks and byes. Peggy's back same time next Friday.

  • When the parents got back they prepped the ingredients I'd need to make caesar salad with Tiff! PIG mum went swimming and I booted the computer up. 

  • I heard Tiff knocking but since it's dad's job to let her in, I sure wasn't gonna do it. She rang the doorbell thrice before ringing the home phone; I yelled for dad to let Tiff in. XD

  • See Facebook for the post and photos I shared about the chicken caesar salad!

  • Tiff left, I plopped online and PIG mum returned home from swimming all about the same time. Dearest dad's gone to see Ray for treatment.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and have my afternoon tea sushi for lunch. Prolly won't get to read for one hour if I'm hoping to watch the 6pm news for the 189TH time! After dinner then, hopefully~

  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10am till 2pm; presuming dad'll send us to Calamvale Central for walkies. Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore. Will ask Nisha to find me another book to read since I've almost finished Leanne's!

  • Must remember to ask dad tonight is there any table tennis @ church toms arvo.

  • Maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news for the 190TH time toms!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm new bulletin (Nine's) for the 189TH time: Arvier, Cordingley (heard), Trimble, Rajwinder (first name), Albanese, Bell (heard), Birmingham, Frydenberg (heard), Bavas, Bleijie, Katarina (first name), Shandi (first name, heard), Murrawah (first name), Ludwick, Kramer, Burrows, Zelensky (heard), Duke (heard), Stanaway, Cummings, Milos (first name), Degenek, Azzopardi, Hegarty, Sharpe, Blackburn, Greer, Saville, Bavas, Hodgson, Cummins, Sobey, Ronaldo, Fahey and Tschwaikavisky. 67.64USc =1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 18-32 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-33.Sunrise: 4:44am Sunset 6:25pm

No comments: