Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday Post 438g

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3679. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 9-2 and not Hannah? She'll take me to Breathe for physio with Jacky before we buy my weekly pork salad roll for lunch from the Calamvale Central bakery.
  • Aneeshka's coming back @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters! Only not sure will the meeting get cancelled/not, because Kate and Aarunan have already said they can't attend ... hopefully it'll still happen, otherwise I'll miss out on getting Maccas for dinner! I complain how I'm way too big for a pissy little Unhappy Meal, but @ least it's still Maccas!! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: