Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday Post 439d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3869. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I played Jewel Hereos and reached level 850! Doubt I'll reach level 900 before Christmas so I shared a Facebook post about that. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1 and taking me to Breathe for physio with Jacky before taking me to Calamvale Central again to buy my weekly pork salad roll for lunch.
  •  Don't think I've got anything else happening after Hannah leaves, so fingers crossed I can enjoy my most important two hours of the day online, munch arvo tea, read the book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 186TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: