Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Wednesday Post 443

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1370 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Only Conscience-Cleanser'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Forget To Say Thank You'; fourthly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually .. apparently I've forgotten to record it? >< XD and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Hot Meal' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWO MINUTES online after Minjum minds me for two hours! Anyways, lets start off with last night's events first!

  • After I'd used up the most important two hours of my day online, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum to please fed me some arvo tea.
  • While waiting for Minjum's arrival, I read the historical fiction novel for like forty minutes, finishing page fifty @ 5:11pm.
  • PIG mum left first to go play ping pong/badminton but dearest dad had arrived home to transfer Sparkless3 into Minjum's boot when she arrived to take me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm.
  • Lol< on arrival we couldn't"t get inside coz "was already afterhours and I don"t have a student ID card coz I Was a UQ student< not a QUT oNE! no problem< we just waited outside tILL SOMEBODY USED THEIR CARD TO GET OUT AND WE ENTERED. XD 
  • I suspect we really will need tO merge with another dwindling club Next YeaR< only Neil, STEPH (wHO caME LaTE) aND mE HErE tOnighT! MINJUM MAD FOUR: THANKFULLY sHe aGReed TO PaRTIcIPaTE! xd OK< my keyboard'S GoINg WONKY and randomly caPitaLIsinG LetTerS EVEN WHEN THE CAPs LOcL LIGHT IsN"t ON> xd
  • LasT NIgHT I had SUPper BEfORe DINNEr COZ Steph's work had some group morninG tea thing and She'd bOught aLonG Packets of leftover bikkies and chocolate for us to share!
  • Best of all, last night being the final normal Toastmasters meeting for the year before our breakup party next month, PIG mum FINALLY lemme have a MILKSHAKE with my pissy little UnHappy Meal!! Minjum had one too~
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like the last two nights,  nature didn't call  until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Usually nature calls hourly after that initial morning pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly with Pearl until dearest dad walked very thoughtfully silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock to the garage before waking again to relieve myself.

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, tries to suck Pearls six pearls, laughs when Pearl bodyslams him for that cheek, retucks me back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot about one hour later before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Not long after, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar E;f's AFO straps and both shoelaces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast is one yummy bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :p and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the toilet, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

     

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for two/three minutes.

  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum was obviously in her element yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.

  • After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled us back to Warrigal Square where we bought groceries from Woolies. Didn't see Chris there this arvo, though.

  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • When PIG mum summons me for lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • Lunch was one yummy toasted BBQ chicken and mayo toasted sandwich cut into two rectangles although unfortunately PIG mum wouldn't add one slice of cheese. Since she was eating lunch on the couch and watching YouTube, I got to prop both feet up oonto the footstoll and play Jewel Hereos - I passed another level!

  • Lunch was washed down with one big mug of delicious Chinese tea; before plopping online I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • Minjum's minding me from 4-6pm; hope she remembers to bring me the LARGE pudding milk tea I'm expecting from Minjum! XD

  • Toms: Karina's minding me from 7:30am till 3:30pm and taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!

  • Looking forward to catching up with Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace for lunch @ C Cafe!

  • Biggest excitement toms: Kim's taking me out toms night for my once-yearly Queen Street Mall shopping trip and to see the big Christmas tree! 

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 192ND time: Heinke (heard), Rawlings, Croucher, Albanese, Archer, Chalmers, Bavas, Newey, Cordingley, Rajwinder (first name), Digpaul, Ajay (first name), Cordingley, Moss, Macbeth, Merlo (heard), Millward, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Crisafulli, McCusker, Fegan, Cavallaro, Katarina (first name), Sheridan, Corfe, Highsmith, Piortrowski, Alta (first name), Raskall, Riachi, Hjulmand, Stanaway, Khawaja (heard), Labuschagne (heard), Marnus (first name, heard), Minjee (first name), Woods, Haas (heard), Riki (heard), Markle, Woodward and Heinke. 66.99USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Ipswhich. Brisbane was 32-23 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-19. Sunrise 4:44am Sunset 6:29pm.

No comments: