Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday Post 439c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3482 (ooh,  bet I crack 3.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "How'd It Go?" Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Dinner was @ Malay House, around the back of Underwood MarketPlace! Thanks to the owner lady who immediately pointed me to the first available table once she saw I had a physical disability and a walking stick.
  • Dinner was yummy but as usual, disappointingly scarce; why do you think I say I live for my Thursday lunches out? XD The sweet and sour pork was yummy (I had four little chunks), as was the roti. Is roti always that thin?
  • After dinner dad tootled us back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: