Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thursday Post 438b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4182 (woot I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen very often!) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Focus In Service' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, just briefly, continuing today's events?

  • When Karina comes back, I use the pot :P for two more tinkles, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth (thanks to Karina who squirted some toothpaste for me), sit over the loo proper for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast (one bowl of Minus :P), I do a stinky unspeakable, climb into Karina's front seat (thanks to her who kindly helps me with my seatbelt all day) and off she tootles me to Sunnybank Hills for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • After using the loo once, I try a new book: Mage's Blood by David Hair! Today I finished pg. twenty-five @ 10:57~
  • Used loo again and then head upstairs to buy groceries from Coles.
  • Meet Pastor Grace for lunch early @ midday! Woka Warrigal: stir fry instant noodle with pork chop and a HK-style coffee milk tea for me! Very unhealthy but hey. XD
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Thanks also to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I plop online and Karina cleans the bathroom, before I sign her off with my thanks and byes @ 3:30pm. She's back same time next week.
  • When PIG mum gets home I let her nab half the sausage bun for arvo tea and then do another stinky unspeakable before plopping online and watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 179TH time!
  • Used loo for one tinkle, had the usual dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: