Saturday, November 5, 2022

Sunday Post 438

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from last night's exactly 5000 (ha, I reached half a normal person yesterday XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'A Wall Of Hostility'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2318 steps; fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Do You Neglect Your Salvation?';  fifthly, TWFT topic's 'S.H.A.P.E (3)' and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's just one. Righteo, just briefly, finishing yesterday's events first?

  • Got home, showered and had lunch.
  • Madam Hippo arrived @ 2pm with a copy of her book for me!
  • We went to visit her dad @ the Mt. Gravatt cemetery. Uncle Yong chose a VERY inaccessible place to rest his ashes; it's on a VERY steep slope and I needed Leanne to push me back the hill afterwards! I sat in my picnic chair and she told me how her dad went; I'm just glad she got to tell him her great news that her book will get published early next year before Uncle Yong passed away.
  • Then we had arvo tea @ Sweet Treats and I tried a Thai milk tea bingsu for the first time! I'm a DEFINITE fan~
  • Got home and plopped online before Mel came and took me to Impressive Dumplings for dinner!
  • Attended the BCAC EM meeting afterwards about our future direction.
  • Got home and discovered my final, final plodding total was 4993. Was so pissed I got up, walked three steps forward and then two steps back to reach 5000 steps. XDad my weekly phone call with Aunty Lai and then hit the sack~
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately since I knew for certain that PIG mum would get very noisy one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum's very noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs awakens me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum soon lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast was my last bowl of Sunday Frosties cereal (I'm suspicious: even though PIG mum only doled me out one small bowl every Sunday, surely the small box contains more than three serves?), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*


  •  After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I sit inside the front door and await Fi's arrival. When she gets there, I climb into her car's passenger seat. Sweet Ciana immediately chirps "Good morning, Aunty Em!" @ me, while silly Callum doesn't look quite awake yet. After buckling my seatbelt, I turn around and wave enthusiastically @ him until he finally cracks a smile and says good morning too. XD
  • At the Lungs, Fi sees her bubs safely next door before giving me a hand down the Lung's steep driveway. Lol, Reverend Chris always appears @ the door now, ready to catch me should I nearly stack it again like I once almost did. XD
  • Nine people attended this morning; after recapping what all the other studies were about, our last one today was from Galatians 8:1-10.
  • After Fi drops me back to BCAC, I use the loo for one tinkle and then grab my usual spot on the most left, six rows from the front.
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for one song but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Grace; her sermon topic was Power And Privilege.
  • Immediately after service, dad whisked me away. After I used the loo for one more tinkle, I had my pissy little Unhappy Meal while he munched a Double McChicken medium meal.
  • Back home, I ise the loo for one tinkle and plop online.
  • After I've used up my most important hours for today, I'm planning to take Madam Hippo's book over to the table and start reading!
  • Hmm I don't have any rosters for November yet ... how will I know who's gonna mind me when??
  • But I think I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Ooh and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 181ST time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Enter

No comments: