Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday Post 440b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday's roughly (I'll explain why later) 4437 (ha, I'm over four grand and pretty sure I'll have cracked 4.5 grand before the night's out! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Get Ready For Heaven'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Pao inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Pao who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After being dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was some sliced strawberries, one warm mug of some infusion and two/three chocolate Pocky sticks. Happiness was getting to read the book club novel for one hour: I finished pg. 475 @ 4:40pm and then FINISHED THE BOOK two minutes later and the acknowledgments four minutes after that! I immediately continued reading Leanne's book, finishing pg. 222 @ 4:53 and reaching pg. 225 @ 4:59.
  • Before Pao left I used the loo once for two tinkles before crashing onto the couch and watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 187TH time!
  • When the news ended I was gonna return online but realised Wally had perished! >< I downloaded a pedomrter onto my mobile and called upstairs asking PIG mum please to bring me my shoulder bag and I'd walk with it, but she was deep asleep in the land of nod. XD Never mind, I just played Jewel Hereos until she finally awoke @ 7:45pm, came downstairs and gave me the bag.
  • When dad got home from swimming, reheated leftovers and summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup turnip, two little chunks of beef and one wee strip of bacon, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: