Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday Post 439c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3584. See, told you I'd crack 3.5 grand! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Googled ways to treat PMS. Yeah, my idiot head has been throbbing away for the past two days and I'm cranky. >< *sigh*
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: unsure why PIG mum's working half the day toms? She's asked CODA for extra support; someone called Dolly will take me to see Aunty Anna for massage and acupuncture.
  • Afterwards we'll go home, eat lunch with dearest dad before going out grocery shopping then finally coming back to shower.
  • Don't have any appointments after that, looking forward to spending my most two important hours of the day online, reading the book club novel for one hour and hopefully watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 185TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: