Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday Post 440d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4773. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Peggy's not minding me from 9am till 1pm because we're attending Uncle Slam's mum's funeral ...
  • That'll prolly be followed by my first yum cha for the year ... whaddya reckon my chances are of ordering one plate of fried rice/noodles then trading one bowl for one charsiu bun before you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone? Prolly none, but worth a try. XD
  • Will doubtless be home in time for Tiff to give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises ...
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme have some arvo tea and I can read our book club novel for one hour!
  • Also fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 189TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: